Renewable Energy Job for University Student (degree19800)
Click the Company Website or Source link to apply for this job.
Posted: 03/20/2017 Company name: Renesola Company Website: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=02dc5b4461f617e4& Job Title: Summer Internship Term: Intern 2017 summer Degree: Undergraduate Major: Engineering Electrical Industry: Solar Location CA North Source Description
Students participating in ReneSola's Internship Program will gain work experience in their field of study, develop skills, make professional connections strengthen their resume, and assess their interests and abilities. The internship program will run for a period of ten to twelve weeks.
- Electrical Engineering background
- Electric Power Distribution/Transmission knowledge (equipment, grid/substations/feeders capacity, etc.)
- Familiarity with grid interconnection equipment of solar power generation plants
- Knowledge of GIS online tools, Google Earth, etc.
- High level job description: This position will require extensive use of electric distribution web-based tools provided by electric utilities (such as PG&E, SCE, etc.), filtering and organization of data on XLS documents and generation of reports/presentations on capacity of distribution lines and substations within specific geographic areas.
Job Type: Internship
- Oakland, CA
- electrical engineering: 1 year