Entry Level Job for College Student (degree20272)
Click the Company Website or Source link to apply for this job.
Posted: 04/20/2017 Company name: Siemens Company Website: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=6d7d82d248773e0e& Job Title: Summer Internship Term: Intern 2017 summer Degree: Graduate Major: Engineering Multiple Industry: Cross-Industry Location NJ Source Description What are my responsibilities?
• You will contribute to industrial research projects on control and optimization for autonomous systems with applications in manufacturing and/or power systems
• You will collaborate and exchange ideas with experts in the fields of control and optimization
• You will implement concepts and solutions in prototypes.
What skills are needed to qualify for this internship?
• A current or recently graduated MS student in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
• Profound knowledge of different planning and scheduling concepts
• Experience in advanced algorithm prototyping
• Good programming knowledge in MATLAB and C++, e.g. writing reusable code
• Practical experience in research on planning and scheduling
• Knowledge of advanced control concepts like model-predictive control preferred
• Domain knowledge in manufacturing or power systems preferred
• Excellent team working and communication (verbal & written) skills in English
• Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, interdisciplinary team of experts.