Consulting Job for University Student (degree19798)
Click the Company Website or Source link to apply for this job.
Posted: 03/20/2017 Company name: Energy Renewal Partners Company Website: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=6ea61cb27cf3f681&tk=1bbheoi1o18l7ett Job Title: Environmental Scientist Term: Entry + Degree: Graduate Major: Geology/Hydrogeology Industry: Consulting Location NC Source Description
Energy Renewal Partners is looking to hire an Environmental Scientist to join our growing environmental consulting in our Charlotte, NC office.
Responsibilities: Energy Renewal Partners is seeking an Environmental Scientist to support a range of project types including, soil and groundwater contamination, safety audits, Phase I ESA’s, and environmental constraints analyses. Projects may involve any of the following:
- Investigate complex sites contaminated with various organic or inorganic compounds;
- Develop/review investigation plans and reports;
- Sample groundwater, surface water, and/or soil for specialized analysis;
- Interact/communicate with clients;
- Manage technical aspects of projects and is responsible for technical assignments and overseeing work;
- Follow and direct others with respect to all established Company, OSHA and other Health and Safety Rules and Regulations;
- Direct on-site and off-site technical efforts to meet project / program commitments;
- Evaluate data interpretation, conclusions, and recommendations for all technical documents.
- Act as a liaison with regulatory agencies on behalf of the company and client.
- Monitor and control project costs, schedules, and profitability estimates to meet financial commitments.
Qualifications : All experience levels will be considered.
- Bachelors Degree in environmental science or related field; Master Degree in geology or geosciences preferred;
- Knowledge of RCRA/CERCLA, PST’s and other applicable federal and laws/regulations related to remedial actions;
- OSHA 40 Hr. HAZWOPER training;
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems
- Effective communication with coworkers, suppliers, subcontractors and regulators. Excellent verbal and written skills are necessary. Must have ability to effectively communicate with a range of stakeholders to achieve company and client objectives.